Sunday, August 18, 2013

Just Breathe

Well that unexpected hiatus was due to my moving into an apartmento with my three closest friends (third friend is arriving shortly but it counts anyway I think.) Sorry for the lack of warning but it is what it is. We have been busy as bees unpacking boxes between training sessions and generally making this place adorable. Hopefully pictures will pop up here soon... when I take some.
This week will be generally hectic again as we will end training for Welcome Week and actually begin shepherding freshman into their new lives as college students. This is all very exciting.
I am very thankful, in a round about way, that I have had no time this week for my dear blog. I was so sad to leave my family and then for my dad to leave Texas to go back east. But that was all before I was back in the swing of things.
I still miss them of course (goodness yes,) but it is not crushing me.
God has me here and this is where I am. Good things are going to happen guys.
So now I do not have an extremely sad post from last week to look back on in the future. I have this one telling you it is bitter-sweet but I am excited.

To all my friends who are about to be freshman I say again: remember to breathe. The year will run away from you. I feel like my last year barely happened. Yet here we are, in the next year confident and still not having a clue at the same time. It will be grand. Just remain calm and breathe in...



...and out, and in, and out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.