Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Questions

I've been really distracted from blogging lately. Is that alright? To be distracted right now? I am going to say yes.

I've been off inside my imagination, with stories and what-ifs and dramatics. I'm realizing all the time (reading The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis will do this to you) that I'm not living in the present enough. Or am I? Have I ever? Do I think too much? Am I to analytical? Am I analyzing this too much?

And on and on and on... I'm not sure I've even stopped long enough to formulate all the questions. They're just a mist of curiosity in my mind.

Please forgive my lack of writing. I'll be back when I'm over this cold. Maybe I'll bring some answers with me, or even just some clearer questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.