Thursday, June 6, 2013

Slew

I think I'm due for some organizing. I've just been dreadfully tired all day, and no amount of tea and stretching did any good. Perhaps sleep...
You may have noticed in some of my photos that I have a habit of creating messy workspaces.
I have a slew of things strewn on my floor.
Here, a list:

back-pack
books (chemistry, anatomy, The Code of the Woosters, A Tale of Two Cities, The Sweet Life, my bible)
clothing
decorative tile wrapped in newspaper
bag (a gift from my sister's travels)
a tea kettle
clothing
paintbrushes
deck of cards
lamp
pillow
hairbrush
purses

Also, my sunglasses that were missing are by the bathroom sink. Why? Don't ask me; I don't know. I should tell my cousin because she was meant to check her kitchen counter for them. She probably forgot so that's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.