Friday, December 28, 2012

Resolve

It's coming to that time of year again when people are making resolutions. Let me just say this outright: I am no longer in the practice of making year long resolutions, not in most categories at any rate. I prefer to make seasonal resolutions. I mean I used to try making year-long ones about working out, or painting more, very typical stuff. That never holds. And I would find myself making more at the start of summer vacation or school in the fall. 
So this year I'm just going to resolve for the winter, that way if I fail I can resolve again in the Spring. Also the idea of three months just isn't so daunting. 
So with that load off, we may all set forth to plan and resolve. 

(Feel free to share in the comments if you like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.