Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bold

So lots and lots of things have been happening which have been stressful, worrying, amazing, taxing, relaxing, enlightening, fun, boring, and everything in between...

but this weekend I'm going out of town, which is a marvelous thing to be able to say. Let's say it out loud a few times "I'm going out of town. I am going out of town." Try putting the emphasis on different syllables, makes it better.

Anyhoo, to alleviate the stress a tad early my friend Kat and I went to the store. On the way there we discussed her tendency to blush upon first meeting someone. "And then it's over with and I never have to do it again." I find this hilariously amusing and am making a mental, and now physical, note to introduce her to more people and watch for the blush.

While out I bought some lipstick. Needless to say I've been reading all those articles A Cup of Jo has had over the past year or so about bold lipstick and I finally have some! It's just a cheap one but it feels so powerful and fantastic and is pretty durable. I'm very contented.



Mine's not so dark and deep as these but it is indeed bold. What say you? Would you try it? It's supposed to look fantastic on anyone and, by our reckoning, so far it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.