Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crazy crazy me



So this is pretty funny... but it's also sad for sure. Do you ever feel like that? Like you're in the sunny world and you're the one who trips?
I feel like this a lot.
I'm loud; I say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I'm even a little clumsy (and that's even a little under-exagerated). I get offended. I make mistakes. I'm out of shape, especially after Christmas and being sick the past few weeks. I forget stuff. I drop the ball. I don't live up to my ideals.
I fall off the board.

But at the end of it all the day is still sunny. I hope I'm the guy who can laugh it off, dust off, get back on the board.
I feel like I'm pretty happy in my own skin. Put on some lipstick and add a little spring to your step. Go adventuring!
I hope that's me.
I hope that's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.