Friday, February 22, 2013

Adventuring

I'm off to College Station for the weekend once again! Adventure is streaming through my veins.

Yeah, basically: girls weekend! We're going to a conference called Masterpiece, where my friend Kat will be dancing! Such fun.
We are staying at Kat's house and bringing down about ten of us and it's going to be the best thing ever! As I've mentioned, it's a wonderland.
We're going to repeat the cake and maybe take a better picture this time... maybe? 

So off we go adventuring!
 

PS: I don't actually own any of these little pouches but I think they are fantastic and perfect for adventures.
They also look fairly easy to make... possibility or another Pinterest project begging to be left unfinished?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.