Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sigh

Tonight I'm feeling a little homesick. I made the [mistake?] of looking at pictures of home and watching  MK videos about transition with people I know in them. Last week I made a speech about being a TCK (if you don't know what that is here's a definition) for my speech class. I said that I don't think home is a place, but an ever growing list of the people and places you've loved. It's just hard to remind myself that one day "here" will be on that list.
Ah well. It'll all come together in heaven.
For now here is a lovely, rather abstract painting by August Macke of a street near one of my old houses... still a home of my heart. 




3 comments:

  1. I had that kind of day today too.. :( maybe I'll write about it. haha
    I love the way you described home though. A list of people and places I love...so true!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO loved. See you soon sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.