Thursday, February 7, 2013

Whales




I just listened to this. I now want to become a super hippie and save all the whales. I'm sure it's a passing wish but honestly Nate DiMeo, must you bring tears to my eyes every month?
He is such a fantastic spinner of tales. If you haven't listened to at least a handful I strongly encourage you too.
He's just captured tragedy, beauty, and power so well.
It's funny that he chose this as his topic because i've been recently obsessed with whales, drawing them on my envelopes and pinning them all over my Pinterest. (Here's one of my letters.)



















They're just such majestic, yet vulnerable creatures. They send haunting music floating across the depths and offer magical sighting experiences.

Save the whales everyone! That's all I have to say on the subject. Talk to me about it when I'm feeling less hipster.






Source: ffffound.com via Kate on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.