Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It rained that day.

Today it's raining. I'm throwing open the blinds and drinking chai tea.
I'm going to revel in the grey cloud hugging the earth and wonder at the wind kissing the trees.
I'm probably going to listen to this song about twenty-five times in a row.
Many people around campus are out in coats and jackets and hats. It makes me chuckle a little. Maybe I'll throw on some galoshes for the fun of it. Maybe not.
I want to have this record that I was completely and utterly happy on this morning. My homework was nearly done. The chapel speaker sounded promising, though I hadn't gone yet. I had salt and vinegar chips and a PB&J for lunch, like a little kid. It rained that day.
It was glorious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.