Thursday, July 4, 2013

friends meet friends | one

Recently a two of my friends fired up brand new blogs. This got my thinking. I have a lot of friends who blog it turns out. (I hadn't realized how many until I checked.) So I thought that some of you might like to see some of them. That is: friends meet friends.

So here are two, the most recent to begin.

(photo courtesy of Joe)
Above is Joe, Joey, George, Bro... whatever. He's just started his blog Verschiedne Leute where he writes affectionately (so far) about the people he knows (and loves.) Now I never would have thought of this, but it's the perfect thing for him to be writing. Not only is he super loving and encouraging, but he is a noticer. I hope to continue reading great things!

(photo courtesy of Karen)
Now Karen's blog is a different flavor altogether. She has just begun over at Just Be Kren. The idea behind this one is to provide an outlet for Karen's extensive talents with photography and photoshop. She was a little bored this summer and her best friend suggested it.
Since she's a friend of my sister's, I've seen her work popping up on Facebook all year long. I'm so excited for it to begin populating the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Feel free to comment and discuss.